Friday, August 18, 2006

True MIL Confessions - Edition 2

1. I secretly wished that I found out the gender of my baby due next year so I could tell you and piss you off.

2. "Double the common sense?" - Yeah, I'm pretty sure you don't have any at all.

3. I secretly want to start conversations with you that I know will really make you mad. Like "If we die, we're leaving our kids with my best friend."

4. I sometimes just want to go up to you say "I know everything you said about me." Because I do.

5. I think you are sort of a perfectionist control freak. You know your "suggestions" about anything from choosing a doctor to home decorating don't go over well with me, so you tell them to my husband. Don't think I don't know when he comes up with a great idea about how to reaarrange the furniture that it actually came from you.

I'm worried this is going to be fifty times worse when we have kids. It's not that you're not a nice person but you have got to chill out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home